Welcome!

by - November 23, 2015

Hello beautiful people from all across the world!
Sometimes I feel very amazed how people living in different states of the world can connect with me via Internet. I like it, why? Because sometimes you just need a small space and want to see for yourself as to how many people can relate with your light and dark thoughts. To realize that it’s normal and it’s okay to not be okay sometimes.
I’ll be honest here starting from how I got inspired to start a blog. Year ago, I read this book, Perks of being a wallflower by Stephen Chbosky, I loved every bit of that book. If you have read it, you’ll know how a wallflower, Charlie writes letters to express his feelings and I am currently reading Girl Online by Zoe Sugg, in which Penny expresses her feelings in a blog so here I am, inspired equal partially by two books.
I am very excited to explore the world of blogging!
How about you?
Are you inspired by anything recently? Let me know by commenting below! I’d love to read about you!

Until then,
A is signing off..
toodles!
"Books are a uniquely portable magic" - Stephen King

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I recently discovered a similar idea. My friend sent me a YouTube video of of blogger whom reread her old high school journal. Thus, I I'm starting to write a journal of my own to remanence over in the future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way I follow you on Wattpad

      User: thefandom_defies

      Delete
    2. That's such an amazing idea. I write a journal as well aside this blog, writing really helps!

      Thank you for your lovely comment x

      Delete
  2. That's such a cool idea and I've read the book as well and omgg I can only say I cried a lot. It was so emotional and such a good book. Also this idea seems cool so I think I'd like to do something like this when I'm in college maybe

    ReplyDelete

Drop your thoughts below!