20 TIMES BLAIR WALDORF WAS OUR STYLE QUEEN | THROWBACK

by - March 08, 2016

*Clears throat*

Looks like S isn't the only style queen around here. 

Please ignore me, I was just trying to add up the little gossip girl spice. A little throwback here though? Let's walk down the memory lane where we go through the amazing fashion sense of Blair Waldorf from the TV show, Gossip Girl. I know, Serena Van der Woodsen's fashion sense is all people talk about but have you seen Blair? I want to steal her closet, literally.

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness didn't know where to shop." - Blair Waldorf


So here are 20 times Blair Waldorf was our style queen and I personally wanted to steal her closet;

1. The all black net cut out.



2. The fifty shades of blue


3. The feels-like-summer


4. The gotta-slay-everyone's-existence-at-work


5. The baggy-nude-ish-dress


6. The dramatic mustard cape


7. The classy with spice of modern


8. The great combo of black and red


9. The yellow-really-is-her-color


10. The beautiful sparkly-cut out sleeves dress


11. The it's-all-about-that-black


12. The printed cherry one


13. The gorgeous kinds of stripes


14. The Oh-my-eyes-are-turning-into-hearts


15. The only-I-can-pull-this-off-you-will-look-funny-ha-ha-ha


16. The classy-queen-B-look



17. THE wedding dress


18. The too-bad-I-can't-wear-this-wedding-dress-everyday


19. The dream prom dress


20. The saved-the-best-for-the-last




So these were my top twenty, I hope you liked them. 
Let me know which one was your favorite by commenting below.
Share it with people you think might be interested! :D

Until then,
A is signing off,
toodles!







You May Also Like

0 comments

Drop your thoughts below!